Save the date for the 4th Annual Leveraging Teacher Leadership Institute
Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Thursday, July 13 - 8:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Community Choice Credit Union Convention Center, Des Moines
This year's institute is sure to inform, engage and inspire educators across Iowa to take back ideas, strategies and resources that will help to improve practices that advance the teaching profession.
The diversity of speakers will offer opportunities to learn how to leverage the components of the Teacher Leadership and Compensation Program to make a true difference for future generations of teachers, administrators and their students.
Keynote speaker, David Horsager, MA, CSP, is a business strategist, keynote speaker, and author of national bestseller The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line. David's newest release, The Daily Edge, features 35 of his best productivity tips. Simple and usable, they create opportunities for teams and individuals to work more efficiently, making more time for a leader's most important task—building trusted relationships.
Speakers and topics to include
- John D'Auria - Growth Mindset and Influence without Authority
- Nancy Dana - Designing and Supporting Job-Embedded Professional Learning
- Ann Delehant - Measuring the Impact of TLC
- Marcia Tate - 20 Strategies for Adult Learners
- Dylan Wiliam - Empowering Students with Strategic Formative Assessments and Preparing Students for a World They Cannot Imagine
- Content area specialists